The Lily of the Valley Bracelet is part of our Mourning Collection inspired by Georgian and Victorian era pieces of the past. The bracelet is 7 inches in length, and features seven gold Lily of the Valley flowers dangling from the chain. Lily of the Valleys were often used in mourning jewelry, as the flowers were seen as steps to heaven and a return to happiness. The flowers are lightweight and sit comfortably on the wrist. They each feature a pear cut diamond with cold enamel painted around it. The mixture of the enamel and diamonds gives this piece a modern and chic feel. We love to wear this bracelet alone as a statement piece, or layer it with other pieces from the collection and other personal favorites for a more is more look. Each bracelet is custom hand-made to order in 3-4 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Pear Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.49 total carat weight
- Black or White Cold Enamel
- Approximately 3.3 mm width chain
- Approximately 8.3 mm width flower
- Gram weight is approximately 9
- 7” length
- Engraving category A. Click here to order hand engraving!
- Please contact us for custom chain length