The Lily of the Valley Diamond Necklace is part of our Mourning Collection inspired by Georgian and Victorian era pieces of the past. The necklace is 18 inches in length, but can also be worn at 16 inches. This necklace features a gold Lily of the Valley flower with a pear cut diamond and modern round brilliant diamonds. Lily of the Valleys were often used in mourning jewelry, as the flowers were seen as steps to heaven and a return to happiness. The back of the flower is a clean flat gold surface that can be personalized with hand engraving. The flower is lightweight and sits comfortably on the neck. This piece is perfect for those who want a simple and minimalist look, with a hint of sparkle. We love to wear this necklace alone as a statement piece, or layer it with other pieces from the collection and other personal favorites for a more is more look. Each necklace is custom hand-made to order in 3-4 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14 karat gold (18 karat gold and platinum available upon request)
- Pear Cut Diamond, approximately 0.07 carats
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds, approximately 0.03 total carat weight
- Pendants including bail is .64 inch x .75 inch at widest point (16.21 mm x 19.02 mm)
- Gram weight of 18" is approximately 3.3
- 16”-18” length
- Please contact us for a custom chain length
- Engraving category A. Click here to order hand engraving!