This ring is a standout! A gorgeous moonstone with a bright blue flash. The accent sapphires bring out the blue in the moonstone, and the accent diamonds give this ring extra sparkle and shine. This retro 1940’s ring is made out of 14 karat yellow gold. It would be the perfect keepsake as a something blue for a wedding look. The Romans, from about 100 A.D, used moonstone in jewelry. They believed that the stone was formed from the light of the moon. Moonstone is considered a sacred stone in India, where it was believed that moonstones placed in the mouth during a full moon would allow you to correctly envision the future.
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Moonstone Cabochon
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds, approximately 0.08 total carat weight, SI, G-H
- Sapphires, approximately 1.20 total carat weight
- 0.65" length x 0.73" width
- Size 6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1940
- Condition = Excellent.