The Mourning Pendant is part of our Mourning Collection inspired by Georgian and Victorian era pieces of the past. The pendant is approximately 1.1 inches in length, and is a substantial size with good weight. The pendant features an urn design with a modern round brilliant diamond set in the middle, with a weeping willow tree elegantly placed beside it. Black and white enamel is hand painted on the pendant with precision. We love a good statement piece, and this pendant is perfect for those who want a bold and powerful look. You can also personalize this beautiful pendant with hand engravings on the back. Each pendant is custom hand-made to order in 3-4 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14 karat gold (18 karat gold and platinum available upon request)
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamond, approximately 0.17 carats, 3.5mm
- Black and White Enamel
- Pendant including bail is 1.22 inch x .72 inch (31.02 mm x 18.42 mm)
- Gram weight is approximately 7.1
- Pendant only, chain not included
- Engraving category C. Click here to order hand engraving!