This stunning antique ring features a stunning moval cut diamond. The term "moval" has gained popularity when describing a diamond that is a cut between a marquise and an oval. This stunning diamond has been graded by GIA as an F color SI1 clarity. The ring is accented with baguette and single cut diamonds for a glittering full finger coverage.
- Antique Oval "moval" Cut Diamond, 1.55 carats, SI1, F, comes with GIA Report (1439746750)
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.80 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-H
- Baguette Diamonds, approximately, 0.15 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-H
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1930, French. Original French hallmarks on bottom/back of shank.
- Condition = Very good. Stones need to be tightened.