Toi et moi rings have long had a romantic history. Toi et moi is French for you and me, and is often used as a name for two stone rings, usually with a twist design like this. This ring style was made famous by Napoleon Bonaparte and his engagement to Josephine, with a sapphire and diamond two stone ring. This particular ring features two Old European Cut Diamonds weighing approximately 2.10 total carat weight. The two diamonds are accented with petite Old Mine Cut accent diamonds, giving the ring extra sparkle. We love this ring worn on its own as a statement piece, and even stacked with other favorite rings. This ring would like a fantastic alternative engagement ring. .
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old European Cut Diamond, 1.02 carats, VS1, J, GIA 5221413989
- Old European Cut Diamond, 1.08 carats, SI1, J, GIA 2215960733
- Old Mine Cut accent diamonds, approximately, 0.25 total carat weight, VS-SI, J-K
- 0.52" length x 0.37" width
- Size 6.5,
complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Setting circa 1950, diamonds are circa 1890-1920
- Condition = Excellent.