This sweet ring features a row of diamonds in a playful buttercup style setting. Three of the diamonds are old mine cut diamonds with one being a modern round brilliant cut, most likely a replacement from a stone coming out over its 100+ year lifetime. All of the platinum prongs have been reinforced and all the diamonds are currently tight in their settings. We love the contrast of the platinum settings of the diamonds against the buttery tone of the 18 karat yellow gold band.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.19 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds (1pc at one of the ends of the ring), approximately 0.04 carats, VS, G-H
- 1.86 grams
- 4.41mm width on top of finger 16.04mm length of diamond setting across the finger
- 2mm width of shank near diamond setting, tapers down to 1.1mm
- Size 6.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1900, French. Owl and man's head (import) stamps on outside of shank, under the finger.