Toi et Moi is French for you and me. This was a popular style ring and this Edwardian era ring from circa 1880 is a perfect example of a classic Toi et Moi style. Made of platinum and 18 karat rose gold, the ring features two Old Mine Cut Diamonds weighing a total of approximately 0.75 carats. The shank is accented with petite rose cut diamonds, giving the ring extra sparkle. The diamonds are all set in platinum, working well against the beautiful warm hue of the rose gold metal. We love this ring worn on its own as a statement piece, and even stacked with other favorite rings. This ring would like a fantastic alternative engagement ring.
- 18 karat rose gold and platinum
- Old Mine Cut Diamond #1, approximately 0.38 carats, SI, O-P
- Old Mine Cut Diamond #2, approximately 0.37 carats, SI, I-J
- Rose Cut Diamond accents, approximately 0.02 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- Size 6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1880, French.
- Condition = Excellent.