We instantly fell in love with this Victorian style ring centered around a prong-set vibrant opal. Surrounding the opal are old mine cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.35 carats, creating a cluster formation. A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. All the stones are prong set giving the ring an open, airy quality. The semitransparent clear background color of the opal shows great play-of-color in the pink/orange/yellow/and blue spectrum that will keep you gazing into the "crystal ball" of the prong set opal cabochon. Crafted in warm 14 karat yellow gold, its patina shows its age in the best way possible. A universally flattering style, this ring is a show stopper!
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.35 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- Opal, approximately 1.40 carats
- 0.60" length x 0.44" width
- Size 4.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1900
- Condition = Good. Metal has signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.