We love a great statement ring! This wide band has full finger coverage in a a hefty and rich 18K yellow gold. The center opal is an elongated oval cabochon with beautiful color. Accenting the opal are two bright oval cut diamonds. The ring is currently a size 9 can can be resized a few sizes. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Opal, approximately 2.50 carats
- Oval Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.75 total carat weight, VS2-SI1, J-K
- 16mm width on top, tapers down to 5.1mm width on bottom
- 14.2 grams
- Size 9, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1970. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Excellent.