This ring is a standout! The center bright pink stone is an impressive 3.90 carat tourmaline. The prong set pear cut tourmaline is surrounded by a halo of old mine cut diamonds in a graduated size. The diamonds are set in silver with the rest of the ring fabricated in 18 karat yellow gold.
- 18 karat yellow gold shank and silver setting
- Pink Tourmaline, approximately 3.90 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 1.40 total carat weight, VS-SI, I-J
- 6.07 grams
- 0.78" length x 0.63" width, stone setting 2.6mm width shank near stone setting, tapers down to 1.8mm width under the finger
- Size 6.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Possible hallmark inside shank, but not readable.