A stunning and classic ring! This sapphire and old mine cut diamond cluster ring is a classic Edwardian era ring centering a single bright deep sapphire. Surrounding the sapphire is a halo of bright white old mine cut diamonds that sparkle from every angle, held within a bezel setting. This ring is made of 14 karat white and yellow gold. This wonderful, feminine piece has a very lovely antique look and would make a special addition to any collection! We love this delicate ring worn on its own or worn with other favorite pieces. A universally flattering style, this ring is a show stopper!
- 14 karat yellow and white gold
- Blue Sapphire, approximately 0.90 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.70 total carat weight, SI-I, J-L
- 0.50" length x 0.45" width
- Size 7.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910, shank is a modern replacement. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Apparent glue behind some diamonds, only noticeable under magnification.