Beautiful, classic, this sapphire ring is a special find from circa 1910. The ring features an estimated 0.15 carat light blue sapphire, surrounded by a halo of old mine cut diamonds, weighing a total of approximately 0.40 carats. The ring band is hand crafted in 18 karat yellow gold while the stones are all set in platinum, a classic mixed metals combination. The back is all open, allowing light to flow through, making the diamonds and sapphire shine. The blue sapphire gives the ring a subtle pop of color, making it a great everyday piece or a statement piece for a day or night out. This ring would make the perfect right hand cocktail ring or alternative engagement ring.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Blue Sapphire, approximately 0.15 carats
Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.40 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- 1.81 grams
- 9.1mm width on top of finger
- 1.2mm width of shank near stone setting, tapers up to 1.4mm width of shank
- Size 6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1910. No hallmarks.