A beautiful mid century cluster ring made in an Victorian era style. Sitting at center is a striking peachy pink sapphire weighing 1.65 carats. The gorgeous color paired with the great size makes it a super desirable stone. Prong set, the sapphire is surrounded by a halo of 10 brilliant cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.60 total carat weight. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- Platinum and 18 karat gold
- Pink sapphire, approximately 1.65 carats
- Brilliant cut diamond halo, 0.60 total carat weight, H-J, SI
- 0.55 inch length x 0.46 inch width
- 4.58 grams
- Size 7-7.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1950, hallmarks illegible