This Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring is a great statement piece. From around the 1950s, the pink tourmaline center stone gives this ring a subtle pop of color, making it easy for everyday wear. Surrounding the pink tourmaline are petite single cut diamonds. At approximately 0.63 inches in length, the 5.50 carat pink tourmaline and sparkly diamonds packs a punch and makes for a great cocktail ring. This ring is the perfect unique addition to any jewelry wardrobe.
- 14 karat yellow and white gold
- Pink Tourmaline, approximately 5.50 carats
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.25 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- 0.63" length x 0.55" width
- Size 6.5-7, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1950's. "81062" on inside of shank. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Excellent.