This retro star dome ring is a great playful and casual ring that also makes a statement. The dome (also known as bombé shape) is made of 14 karat yellow gold metal that's smooth and comfortable to wear. The ring is adorned with pink sapphires, blue sapphires, emeralds, and modern round brilliant diamonds that are all set in hand carved starburst settings. The colors of all the stones an the sparkle of the diamond work well together in this unique ring. We love to wear this ring alone as a statement piece, and also stacked with other favorites for a more is more look. This ring is the perfect for those who love all things celestial!
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds, approximately 0.06 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- Pink Sapphires, approximately 0.04 total carat weight
- Blue Sapphires, approximately 0.05 total carat weight
- Emeralds, approximately 0.03 total carat weight
- 0.55" length x 0.65" width
- Size 7.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1960. Porto, Portugal Hallmarks on back of shank.
- Condition = Excellent.