The Rory is a retro inspired setting featuring split shank with intricate detailing. While the design is minimal, the band of the ring provides a subtle chunky detail and uniqueness. The center diamond is set with delicate claw prongs in the NSEW orientation. This ring is shown with an antique old european cut diamond but can easily be modified for other diamond cut styles!
- Custom Rory Rings start at $5,000
HOW THE CUSTOM PROCESS WORKS:
- Contact us below with your desired ring style, budget and diamond specifications.
- We will then set up an in person appointment or virtually send you diamond options to choose from. Since the center stone is the most important feature of the design and the largest factor in budget it is the first step of the process. Please note we only source natural diamonds. We pride our selves in working with recycled or antique diamonds as they are the most ethical choice in the diamond market.
- Once you have selected your center diamond or stone layout we require payment. You may either pay a non refundable deposit or the total.
- Custom rings take approximately 3-10 weeks to create depending on the design.
- We then 3D scan your diamond/stones to custom create the setting around them. If we are making any modifications to our signature design you will be sent a CAD for approval before production has started.
- We can share as many photos of the process as you request. If you have a rush order we may not be able to accommodate as many images of the process as we are expediting our time for production.
- Once your ring has been completed we coordinate insured shipping or pick up from our showroom.
Please note the ring in the photos is for example only. Due to the unique nature of diamonds each will look slightly different depending on size and quality. It is not always possible to find a diamond exactly the same to the one you see pictured.
If you would like to supply your own center diamond we charge a $200 outside stone setting fee. We require that you send or bring in your diamond to us as we need to custom create the setting for your stone provided.
We sometimes have Frenchie Rings in stock. Click here to see all of our AZ made engagement rings that are currently available to purchase!