A variety of amethyst, Rose de France amethyst is a beautiful lightest pinkish stone. In 1727, the gem first appeared in Europe as Brazilian amethyst. Within no time, it became highly popular in France and England. This large oval amethyst is beautifully set in platinum with an 18 karat white gold shank. The ring would make for a beautiful statement or cocktail style. The ring is currently a size 6.5 and can easily be resized.
- 18K white gold shank, Platinum setting
- 3.4 carat amethyst
- 0.75 approximate total carat weight old mine cut diamond halo
- 0.83" length x 0.63" width
- Size 6.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Condition: Excellent, some patina on the metal due to age
- Circa 1940, hallmark illegible