The Rosie Emerald and Old Mine cut ring is a classic style to love for a lifetime. The center emerald is a bright green emerald cut. We spent months searching for the perfect pair of antique cushion cut diamonds to match the center without taking away from the beauty of the emerald. The ring is crafted in 14K yellow gold and sits comfortably low on the finger. Each stone is set in a minimal bezel setting with a subtle hand dotted milgrain.
- 1.92 carat Emerald
- C. Dunaigre Report, Colombian origin
- 0.55 total carat weight old mine cut diamonds, HVS2, FSI1
- 14K gold
- Ring size 6. We offer one complimentary resize and most rings can be resized. The size listed on the ring is the current size and any change from that is counted as the first complimentary resize. Each additional resize is $40 plus return shipping if needed. We can resize in quarter and half sizes. Please write the size you would like in the notes section during checkout.
- Inquire about a discount available for wire transfer payment.
- To custom order this ring with a different center stone please contact us