This gorgeous ring features a vibrant Burma no-heat ruby with petite Old Mine Cut Diamonds on each side. An open back lets light pour through the stones, animating the ring with extra sparkle. Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold and adorned with small decorative petite rose cut diamonds. This ring has the perfect amount of detailing without appearing overly ornate. It makes the perfect stacking or stand alone band to add some color into your collection!
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Ruby, approximately 0.60 carats, no heat treatment, Burma origin, GIA Report No 6224887877
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.60 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- Petite Rose Cut Diamonds
- 2.56 grams
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1900. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Original hallmarks removed from previous resizing. Petite rose cut diamonds are broken. Wear and tear due to age of piece.