This ring is a unique mid century style. The center bright blue sapphire is a baguette cut in a platinum bezel setting. Surrounding the center sapphire is a mix of old mine and single cut diamonds in a unique style halo design. The dainty band is made if 18 karat yellow gold which give the ring a pop of color again the contrast of the platinum top. This ring is currently a size 6.75 and can easily be resized.
- 18 karart yellow gold shank and platinum top
- Blue Sapphire, 0.55 carat
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.20 total carat weight, SI, H-J
Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.10 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- 3.02 grams
- 0.50" length x 0.34" width stone setting
- 1.75mm width shank
- Size 6.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1950. "B&K" makers mark stamped inside shank.