A beautiful ring from the Victorian era filled with bright pops of color. Made in warm 14 karat yellow gold, and silver. The diamond flower features a 0.15 carat old mine cut diamond center and petite transitional diamonds making up the petals. On either side of the diamond flower are bright blue turquoise accents. This ring is the perfect size to wear when dressing up or down for any occasion, as well as your go-to ring for everyday wear.
- 14 karat rose-y yellow gold and silver
- Old Mine Cut Diamond center, approximately 0.15 carats, SI1, J
- Transitional Cut Diamond accents, approximately 0.12 carats, VS, I-J
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1880. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Excellent.