A stunning ring unlike any we have seen before. Made of 14 karat yellow gold, the ring features two Old European Cut diamonds weighing approximately 1.68 total carat weight, and decorated with petite old cut diamonds in a crescent moon motif. This ring stands out on its own and looks great worn as a delicate cocktail ring. The ring sits low to the finger and is super comfortable to wear. It is a steadfast favorite and would make an incredible engagement ring with a wide finger coverage or a stunning right-hand ring. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Old European Cut Diamond (top), approximately 0.83 carats, VS1, I-J
- Old European Cut Diamond (bottom), approximately 0.85 carats, VS2-SI1, L-M
- Old Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.65 total carat weight, SI1-2, H-J
- 0.75" length x 0.69" width
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1890
- Condition = Excellent.