A beautiful ring from during the late Victorian era, made circa 1900. It features three beautiful Old Mine Cut Diamonds weighing approximately 2.50 total carats. The backs are open allowing the light to flow through the diamonds, creating amazing sparkle and shine. Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina that complements the diamonds. Lovely and simple engraved detailing works down the band. This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set. It's super comfortable on the finger for a lifetime of wearing.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Old Mine Cut Diamond center, approximately 0.75 carats, VS, J-K
- Old Mine Cut Diamond sides, approximately 0.50 total carat weight, VS-SI, I-K
- Petite Single Cut Diamond accents, approximately 0.05 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- 4.59 grams
- 6.08mm width on top of finger
- Size 8.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1915. "B&F" stamp inside shank.