We instantly fell in love with this Victorian ring centered around a bezel set vibrant opal. Surrounding the opal are old mine cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.45 total carats, creating a cluster formation. A favorite style during the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. Crafted in 14 karat rose-y yellow gold, this opal ring is a universally flattering style and a show stopper! The opal displays excellent play-of-color with green, blue, violet, orange, red, and yellow colors. As always with soft stone pieces like opals, wear with a little extra care.
- 14 karat rosey-yellow gold
- Opal, approximately 1.30 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.45 total carat weight, SI, I-K
- 0.59" length x 0.47" width
- Size 6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1890
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.