A lovely diamond ring made during the mid 20th century. It features a vintage emerald cut diamond weighing 1.80 carats at center. Set within a four prong setting, its flanked by two baguettes, each 0.15 carats. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to flow through the diamond creating amazing sparkle and shine. The platinum setting gives the piece an all over, bright feel. This timeless diamond ring would make a fantastic engagement ring and would be the perfect choice for those who love a classic look.
- 90% Platinum and 10% Iridium
- Emerald Cut Diamond, 1.80 carats, VS1, H, comes with GIA Report (6455206725)
- Baguette Diamonds, approximately 0.30 total carat weight, VS, H-I
- 0.36 inches length
- Size 6, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1950. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Some scratches on inside of shank.