We love a classic deco style ring! This ring was made mid century in an art deco revival style with stunning details. The large deep blue center sapphire is a rectangular step cut weighing approximately 3.30 carats. Surrounding the sapphire are petite white single cut diamonds set in platinum and accented with a hand dotted milgrain.
- Blue Sapphire, tested, approximately 3.30 carats
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.25 total carat weight, SI, I-K
- 0.61" length x 0.45" width
- 3.49 grams
- Size 5.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1950. French hallmark on back/bottom of shank.
- Condition = Very good. Some slight surface scratches to the sapphire and a natural patina in the metal common with a vintage ring.