This sweet ring reminds us of a golden drop of sunshine! The center yellow sapphire is a bright deep yellow color. Surrounding the 1.80 carat center sapphire are sparkly old mine cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.85 total carat weight. All the stones are set in platinum with a mix of 18 karat gold with a rose yellow hue, bringing out more sparkle and shine. This ring would make for a fun engagement ring or right hand ring to treat yourself!
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Yellow Sapphire, approximately 1.80 carat
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.85 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- 3.06 grams
- 13.45mm length x 13.25mm width of setting on top of the finger
- Size 7.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1900. Sapphire most likely a replacement. No hallmarks.